To enhance the journey of motherhood through a community of support and friendships.
- Mothers are more than their relationships with their children; there is tremendous value in mothers exploring and developing all parts of their identities.
- The transitions women make into and throughout motherhood can be challenging. Mothers, as individuals, recharge by spending time with one another – a community of mothers offers vital support.
- All mothers, children, and families are unique; the wisdom of each mother to decide how to care for herself, her children, and her family should be respected.
- All the work mothers do – whether paid or unpaid – has social and economic value.
- Mothers have the right to fulfill their caregiving responsibilities without incurring social and economic penalties.
- There is great value in advocating to improve mothers’ lives. We can be more and do more as a community of mothers.
Together we are powerful!